Christmas manicure / New Year's Eve nail art / Manichiura de craciun / Manichiura de Revelion

Hi girls,
There is another Christmas nail art idea, not that much focused on the Christmas motives as the other one, I posted a few days ago. I was thinking about a New Year's Eve nail art as well, Christmas so, something for this period... I wanted to give the sensation of richness, special occasion, elegance and wellness.

I used gold nail polish and I want to share you a few things about this color, I found on the internet:
Gold means riches and excess:
A cousin to yellow (and orange and brown) is gold. While green may be the color of money (U.S. money, that is) gold is the color of riches and extravagance.
Nature of Gold:
The color gold shares many of the attributes of yellow. It is a warm color that can be both bright and cheerful as well as somber and traditional.

That's it. :) This time I didn't made a video because this nail art is not something hard to do, so I'm sure you can figure out if you want to how to do it :)
 Kisses to you girls! :*

5 comments:

Andayn said...

le-as numi..calduroase :))

Taninhah said...

Gorgeous :)
Kiss

latinonails said...

@andayn: merci de propunere :) mie imi venea sa-l numesc nail art esuat, defect sau chiar dezastru... dar asa suna mult mai bine :) Te pup.

latinonails said...

@Taninhah: Thank you so much, your kind words means the world to me :) Kisses and hugs to you.

Andayn said...

pai cum defecte?????? da ce au?? mie imi plac si imi inspira prin culorei caldura de aia ziceam ca le-as numi calduroase :)))

Post a Comment