Black - gold glitter nails for beginners :)



Hi girls,
After a long silence in nail art here I am back again with a smooth, easy design. I used some colors I really don't like to combine together (gold with black - I prefer magenta, cyan or silver to be combined with black), but this time because of the gold glitter it has a gorgeous holographic reflex, I felt that it would be a lucky combination. :)

Buna fetelor!
Dupa o perioada prea lumga de tacere, iata-ma inapoi in gasca devotatilor de nail art! Vor da startul cu un model foarte usor de realizat chiar si pentru incepatori. Am folosit o combinatie de culori care in mod normal nu as alege, dar datorita reflexiilor holografice a glitterului pe care l-am folosit, am ajuns la concluzia ca de data asta ar fi combinatia perfecta.

In order to realize this design you'll need a black nail polish, gold glitter powder and gold hexagon glitter - big size - clear nail polish, base coat and the special brush to apply glitter powder.
Pentru realizarea acestui model am folosit un lac special de baza, lac negru, glitter praf si glitter hexagonal mare cu reflexii holografice, oja transparenta si pensula evantai pentru aplicaea prafului glitter.

Produsele folosite la acest model sunt disponibile pe site-ul latinonails.com. Pentru a accesa magazinul on-line, dati click pe banner-ul de mai jos :)



4 comments:

Saori said...

Hi honey, how are you ??? I hope fine :) I am sorry for my silence too but like you I run after time !!!! hubby is well ? your webshop is a good business ??? I hope for you sweety XD I don't speak about your work.....you job impressed me. Beautiful design you did and it's great your nails are long since the last time XD

latinonails said...

Hi Sweety! It's been such a long time since we talk.. I relly missed you! I'm sure you're busy too, but I also hope you're fine, and your little angels are fine as well :) The webshop is ok, it takes some time to manage it, but I really enjoy it. The only problem is that I don't have time for my nails, for my blog... Hubby is well too, he's helping me a lot with the shop :) Hugs and kisses to you my sweet one, take care of you :*

Andayn said...

bine ai revenit latino :) interesant modelul..doar ca il vad..ff pretentios si elegant..asa..ma duce cu gindul la o seara de Craciun :))

la trousse a tichou said...

it's a baroque nail-art !! wonderful

Post a Comment